Sunday, October 25, 2009

The fall clean-up begins!


I started cleaning up the yard today. I only got the fenced in part of the backyard complete. I only have a push mower (which is fantastic, Thank-you Mom, Sarah, Hugh, Grace, Mikey, and, Max). The mower has a bagger attachment to it, which I had to empty 10 times.
I didn't get a picture of the backyard before I started but for comparison this is what the front yard looks like and it was about the same.



As for what is yet to come this is what the trees in the backyard look like. These are only 2 of the 4 in the backyard. There are 5 in the front yard, and another 5 on the side of the driveway. It is gonna be another work-out this fall.






On a side note, I got groceries today and bought a new creamer for my coffee. Spiced Vanilla Run Creme. I don't care for the real rum creme in my coffee, but this is delicious.

Stay tuned for more fall fun!

1 comment:

Sazzle said...

Nice job on the yard! I am doing a bit of fall cleaning myself.