Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chicago

Last weekend I took a little trip to Chicago. Ahh.. The windy city. It was so nice to get away. I met my friend Bridget there for her cousins wedding. Yes, I was here date. No, we are not a couple. Chicago is closer than Rochester and a visit was past due.
I hitched a ride with Bridgets sister Theresa and Brother in Law Michael. What a trip. Before we even got out of Holland we had our first memory of the trip. You know those yellow lights, the ones where you think you should stop then half way after stopping you want to go so you let off the brake and then slam it back down and make it? Thats what Theresa aka brakepad did. The rest of the trip.. easy brakepad.. slow down brakepad.. You get the picture.
We get to Chicago and get ready for the wedding, which was awesome. That Lenaghan family really does it up!
Hanging with my date was awesome! I can't wait until I get to see her again.
Here is a picture of the two of us on the way back to our "apartment." Did I mention the "bathroom is bigger than the Blue Banana?" It was a great trip and I wish I didn't have to come back to sucky Michigan. Oh and on a side note... a fuselage is a fancy name for a fuel tank, or so Im told! You had to be there!

No comments: