Monday, September 28, 2009

What now? Might as well start a blog..

For the last 6 years I have been in school. At the end of July I FINALLY completed the ADN (associates degree in nursing) program at Muskegon Community College.

I now find myself saying what now?

It feels as though nothing has changed. Same job, same routine it seems.

I have my state boards scheduled in a couple weeks and am hopeful I can start a new job shortly after that. What job you may ask? I don't have a clue. I have nothing lined up. A couple apps were sent out but only one was for a full time job. There is not much to choose from.

As for this blog thing.. I don't have much going on in my life so there will probably be random posts about uneventful events to kill some time and give my facebook page a break.

No comments: