Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sorry, I've been sick

I am coming to the end of my 8 days off. With that being said, it started off great. I was ready to tackle some long overdue projects. The sun has been shining. It was time to get it done. Things started that way and then I decided it would be a good time to get sick. NOT!

I just seem to have a cold. I was hoping it was just allergies but that isn't panning out. Basically the right side of my face is plugged up. Can't breath too well, other than that I feel fine. So, I bought some walmart dayquil which actually worked pretty good. Problem is the relief only lasted a couple hours. Then I went back got some walmart vicks due to my nose being on fire from blowing it so much. Some puffs with vicks in them and lastly some walmart sudafed. Wow, that was a chore. I haven't used sudafed since before it went behind the counter. I felt like I was being interrogated by the pharmicist and then when he had all my info he was trying to push 2 boxes on me. REALLY?

So, now I seem to be getting better just in time to go back to work tommorrow. I may try and get some more painting done, we will see. I think sleeping the day away sounds so much bettter.

Maybe I will get some things done, just maybe.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Hope you feel ALL better soon. It is the time of the year to GET THINGS DONE INSIDE....because soon we will go outside and not want to come in! Can't wait to dig in the dirt and see stuff green and flowering again. Enough of winter!!! Well, happy resting and talk later

Brendy said...

Rest up Martha, there are lots of people here at Gentex who have the same thing and that is what their Docs said too-Rest and water. Besides the painting will always be there unless some leprecaun comes in and does it for you!! Hope you're feeling better by now...

Sazzle said...

Are you feeling better?! I'm sorry I do such a bad job of checking out the blog. It is hard to remember when it isn't public and I don't get it in my feed.