Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What have I been doing lately.. Part 1

Apparently the file size of my pictures are too big for blogger. So, This will be a 2 part blog. What have I been doing lately? I finished the bedroom paint job. As you can see below this is the yellow that I tried to put in the hall and it didn't work out. I like it so much better in this room. This wall is pretty bare, but I am working on a project for it. I will update when it's complete. Ahhhh... The lovely shelves. These were on a different wall but when I took the shelves down to paint them the drywall anchors came right out of the wall. So I decided I should move them. Oh, and if you are here sometime, take a level and measure. They are LEVEL! I was pretty proud of myself.
So I decided to move the desk to this little set back in the wall. This is the wall where the shelves were. I think it looks a lot better! Thats about all I have done on the inside of the house.

No comments: