Sunday, July 25, 2010

Muskegon Bike Time 7/16

Bike time in Muskegon. This is the 4th year. I don't know if it's good or bad that I have been to it every year??
This year was extra special because my girl Bridget came back to Michigan for a visit.

We all met at party in the park. While B and I were waiting we found a game of bags. Ok, lets see what Minnesota can do on the visiting field? Not so good. We played against 2 newbies and we L-O-S-T lost! Only by one point but still, we lost. We decided to walk around downtown where bike time actually was. I have to say, it wasn't as much fun as it was in the past years. We went to various bars and had a few drinks each place.

The best part of the night was when Bridgets brother in law came to pick us up. It was time to go home, time to eat, time for some sleepy sleep.
Thanks again Michael, you are the BEST!
P.S. Where is the honey mustard? You have to turn around and get some honey mustard!!

No comments: