Thursday, September 9, 2010

Minnesota Welcome Wagon 9/3

Back blogging again..
Last weekend I went to see my friend Bridget. Easy breezy beautiful 8 hour drive, or at least that is how it should have been. It took me 10.5 hours of torture. There was a car fire and two accidents in Chicago. Then after that finally cleared round about Madison it was raining so hard I could barely see driving 45. Let's just say from Madison to Rochester is 3.5-4 miles away. After about an hour of the rain I was about to find a Mc Donalds so I could use some free wi-fi and find a cheap hotel. I was getting so pissed. Then it FINALLY stopped. Good thing I did because this is what I arrived to.

The Minnesota welcome wagon!


Awwww... Bridget and Cole! You are the best.. You made me forget the drive and made me feel right at home.

No comments: