Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pulled Pork Pizza..

Yes.  I am now that girl that talks about her food.  I mean, who doesn't want to know what I eat?  Here's the deal.  About a month or two ago I decided to make a pork roast in the crock pot, add some BBQ, and pre-plan to throw some in the freezer for later.  I just pulled a bag out of the freezer a few days ago and after eating 3 sandwiches, I am sick of it.  I was avoiding homework doing a quick search for pulled pork on the Internet to see what else I could make with it.  Wa-La.. Pulled Pork Pizza.  I have no clue where this came from but the recipe is all mine, if you can call it that.


It goes something like this:

Crust
Pulled Pork
Shredded Cheese
Onion

I prefer the cheap powdered pizza crust mixes in the pouch that you only have to add water too.  Mix that up and press it in the pan (Don't forget to spray your hands with cooking spray first).  Put the crust in the oven for about 5 minutes.  Layer on the pulled pork, I pre-heated this in the microwave before putting it on the crust.  Then I added cheese.  I had Colby/jack in the fridge, but whatever orange cheese you prefer.  I LOVE red onions.  Totally optional.  I then Baked it at the temperature per crust directions.

Simple.  Easy.  Delicious.

No comments: