Friday, July 13, 2012

But I'm Saving Money..

I have been on the hunt to "save" money lately.  Ultimately that means I got to spend a little too.  I decided that I didn't want to do homework today so I should got out to garage sales.  This is my haul.

1.  Vineyard Vines bag. $1.  I never heard of it but I looked it up online and to get a new bag that size it is $96 or $98
2.  M&M Beach Party for Wii.  $2
3.  Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip for Wii.  $5
4.  Tuesdays with Morrie book, hardcover.  $0.50.  I heard this was good.  Maybe someday I will read it. 
5.  3 shirts for me, Roxy, Hurley, Express.  $1.50 for all of them.
6.  The Wandering Smurf book in perfect condition.  $0.10.  (Currently on ebay the highest bid is $12.50)
7.  A small bag from Aeropastle.  $1.
8.  Ginormous stack of scrapbook paper.  $4.
9.  A dog halloween shirt.  $0.25.  (For my future dog nephew Toby)
10.  7 girl shirts and 1 girl skirt.  $5.
11. Shrek 2 DVD.   $1
12.  Monster energy drink, the purple and blue kind.  $2.34.  Gotta have shopping fuel!

Not too bad for $25.19.  It was fun.  However, all the good sales are tomorrow when I work.  Boo!

1 comment:

BLR said...

Looks like you had fun!